$200 SIGN ON BONUS
**$200 SIGN ON BONUS**
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm
- Flexible Schedule may include weekends and holidays
- Pay: $14.50/Hour
- Location: New Paltz, NY
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Clean and disinfect restrooms located in public areas. Brush and scrub toilets, urinals, sinks and drains. Clean mirrors, sink-tops, and all bathroom surfaces. Clean and sanitize baby changing stations.
• Clean and disinfect offices and public areas.
• Empty trash receptacles, sanitary disposal boxes, and sanitize. Transport trash to proper waste unit.
• Maintain appropriate supply levels of paper goods, soap, and other supplies.
• Work with chemical cleansers, disinfectants and sanitizers.
• Dust, sweep, mop, and/or vacuum surfaces and floors according to standards.
• Spot check restrooms and public areas throughout the day and ensure clean and neat appearance.
• Work under pressure and maintain composure while dealing with large volumes of people.
• Comprehend the special cleaning needs of public restrooms and/or public areas and offices and is motivated to meet the challenge those facilities present while acting in a manner which allows maximum privacy and consideration to guests and employees.
• Check for and immediately report any damaged or missing furnishings or decorative items throughout the hotel.
• Sign out keys and return at the end of shift.
• Maintain cleanliness of cleaning carts and ensure they are presentable. Restock with appropriate level of supplies.
• Inform supervisor of hazardous situations, emergencies or threats to the security of guests, employees or hotel assets.
• Operate vehicles safely while driving and/or parking in compliance with Mohonk Mountain House Traffic Rules and Regulations.
• Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment as prescribed by cleaning agent or in accordance with our Mohonk Mountain House Standards and Protocols.
• Inspect work by touch, sight, sound and smell for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
• Speak, read and write the English language and communicate in a clear and congenial manner, with our guests, visitors and employees. Hear verbal instructions, directions and warnings.
• Reach with hands and arms, bend, kneel, stoop, twist and flex arms, walk up and down stairs/inclines, sit, climb up/down ladders or stand for up to 5 hours at a time.
• Lift up to 30 pounds from ground level to waist and carry a distance of up to 25 feet with/ without assistance. Walk up to 7 miles per day.
• Maneuver carts or dollies safely with loads up to 200 pounds through passageways, up and down stairs, or in/out of elevators.
• See close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Work additional hours beyond regularly scheduled work day (evenings and weekends) as necessary.
• Adhere to Mohonk Mountain House’s Dress and Grooming Standards; presenting a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and maintaining a positive, professional image to our customers.
• Learn and successfully demonstrate the Mohonk Mountain House Service Steps with Service Strategies with guests and staff.
• Learn and retain knowledge of historical facts and information about Mohonk Mountain House.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule including days/nights, weekdays/weekends, holidays, and during peak periods of business.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other staff.
• Answer guest questions with accurate information and demonstrate a friendly and helpful personality by smiling, eye contact, initiating conversation and engaging with.
• Communicate regularly with the Public Area Supervisor about daily work assignments.
• Valid Driver’s License and at least 21 years of age, or 20 years of age with at least two years of licensed driving experience.
• Previous hotel exp pref