- Full Time
- 221 Tuytenbridge Rd, Lake Katrine, NY 12449
Attention Recent High School and College Graduates!
Direct Care Professional
MHA in Ulster County, Inc. has several full-time (37.5 hours per week) Director Care Professional / Residential Coordinator positions available. The Residential Coordinator assists in the planning and implementation of a rehabilitative, high expectancy program, and individually designed service plans for the adult population with mental illness and secondary problems in substance abuse, residing in one of MHA's residential programs. These services will be individualized and client centered to enhance the functioning levels and quality of life of the client population. The position provides case management services to adults living in our residential program and teaches life skills that prepares them to live more independently in the community.
Available full-time Schedules are: Sunday - Thursday 12:45pm-9 pm, Tuesday - Saturday 12:45pm-9pm, Sunday - Thursday 8a-4p, Sunday - Thursday 2pm-10:15 pm, and Tuesday - Saturday 2pm - 10:15 pm
- Responsible for writing individual service plans, service plan reviews, monthly progress notes, facilitating support team meetings, and completing all admission and discharge paperwork.
- Additional responsibilities include daily progress notes, goal contacts and supervising medication administration.
- Ensures consumers obtain proper medical care and linking consumers with vocational and educational opportunities within the community.
- Interested candidates must have a High School Diploma and a passion and interest for working with adults with significant mental health and substance abuse behaviors.
- This individual must have excellent writing, computer, organizational, and interpersonal skills and must be able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Must have a clean, valid NYS driver’s license with 3 years driving experience.