Share with friends:
FULL TIME / TEMP TO PERM
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Evenings and Weekends, Flexible hours
- Pay Range: $16-$18/Hour
- Temp to Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Monitor inventory of food.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
- Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cooking: 2 years experience
- Own a working vehicle
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends on a regular basis
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- You must be reliable, flexible, and detail oriented