We are an Employee Owned Company. A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network, located in beautiful Rhinebeck, has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy and drug-free existence.
Our inpatient chemical dependency treatment program is currently seeking a Full Time Clinical Director:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Direct all clinical staff and program services
- Review patient records to ensure compliance with regulations/standards
- Provide counseling services as needed
- Evaluate and monitor the changing needs of the population served and program delivery
- Prepare weekly patient treatment schedules with staff assignments
- Ensure adequate clinical staffing for program needs
- Review clinical charting through monitoring ECR, CRNY Clinical and CRNY Clinical Detox Reports
- Act as a liasion with both internal and external customers
- Conduct Employee Evaluations on an annual basis
- Supervise and train staff
- BA/BS or Equivalent in education or experience
- Licensed Master Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certification in CPR.
- Five or more year's supervisory experience in a chemical dependency program
- Must be computer literate
- Prior experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
Drug screening, fingerprinting and criminal background check conducted on all applicants who are offered the position. Equal Opportunity Employer.