Share with friends:
Come Join A Winning Team!
Part-time Desktop Support Technician
Position description:$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
The Desktop Support Team provides in-house technical PC software support to all levels of associates including management (we support 1800 + desktops and 300+ servers) via phone. You will respond to user calls and trouble reports in addition to communicating with associates to determine the nature of a problem and course of action to resolve all PC, mobile communication device, printer, and LAN/wireless issues. Other responsibilities may include building and configuring PCs and laptops to ship out to remote associates. You will conduct audits for unlicensed software and assist with in-house projects as needed; including running and terminating infrastructure and patch cabling (CAT5E, RG-59, etc.).
- Basic PC setup and configuration knowledge
- Able to handle high stress and have a "want to work in the field" attitude
- Outgoing, team oriented & goal driven
- A+ certification preferred
- Some hands on experience with PC operations
- Strong verbal communication skills