Share with friends:
Come Join A Winning Team!
As a Data Administrator you will be involved in the data maintenance of customer files within our internal customer database. This role will allow you to interface with our Sales and Customer Support Teams to ensure we have up-to-date information on current and prospective customers worldwide. You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the customer files by activating and deactivating customers, verifying addresses and phone numbers by internet searches and phone calls, and other special projects as assigned.
- Ability to work on phones while maintaining a professional attitude
- Able to work independently after being trained on a task
- Calm with good communication skills
- College courses/degree a plus, but not required
- Detail-orientated and a self starter with a strong work ethic
- PC Skills including typing and data entry