Building Maintenance Technician
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician in our Houston market. The Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance and repair of building assets. This position is also responsible for basic maintenance and organization to ensure that facilities and equipment are in good condition at all times for customers and employees.
This position is based out of our Houston Group Headquarters located at:
21503 Spring Plaza Dr
Spring, TX 77379
The Building Maintenance Technician will be responsible for a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services including but not limited to:
- Routine general maintenance and repair work such as light electrical, plumbing, painting, carpet/floor cleaning
- Timely completion of work orders generated by call-in requests or preventive maintenance schedule
- Perform duties of the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Troubleshoot general problems
- Move items as needed (i.e. furniture, file cabinets, boxes, artwork etc.)
- Delivery of office and building supplies
- Small appliance and equipment installation (pressure washers, air compressors, etc…)
- Working outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Use a variety of equipment: a large assortment of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses), safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer/tablet, printer, fax, cleaning tools and solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We are looking for individuals with strong problem-solving and communication skills, who enjoy working with hands-on projects and providing excellent customer service.
- One year or more of hands-on general building maintenance experience is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Experience with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems is preferred.
- Must have general knowledge of ADA & OSHA compliance standards.
- Environmental/EPA knowledge is a plus.
- Must be willing to accept $21/hour.