Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with the Houston Hobby Airport, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car team. These teams are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, located at Houston Hobby Airport, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Driver/Staging Agent is a Part-Time position responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The Driver/Staging Agent performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including the following: polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand.
Our National/Alamo Driver/ Staging Agent must also be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing.
The starting wage for this position is $9.00 per hour.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person for assistance.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license for at least 1 year.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be willing to accept $9/hour for this position
- Must be looking for part-time hours not to exceed 28 hours per week
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a part time schedules not exceeding 25 -28 hours per week.