Seasonal Full Time Rental Sales Agent -Aspen Airport
Are you looking for a job in the ever-growing Colorado travel & tourism industry? Do you want to be part of a company that is consistently ranked #1 for customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity in customer service and sales as a SEASONAL Full Time Rental Sales Agent with our team at National and Alamo Rent-A-Car at the Aspen Airport!
The Rental Sales Agent:
- Provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques
- Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience
- Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is Fulll time SEASONAL, 37.5-40 hours per week through ski season 2018-2019.
Compensation is $16.00/hour plus commission on sales.
The available schedule is Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 8am-4:30pm.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service OR sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or through April 2019.
- Must be able to workSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 8am-4:30pm .