Sales Rep - We Train, Rapid Advancement, PT or FT
Sales Reps Needed Immediately (part or full time -- we train!)
We need both part time and full time entry level sales representatives ASAP. We're still growing quickly and looking for people who are able to start within the next 7-10 days. Interview now to start within the week!
This entry level sales position is a good opportunity for current college students, recent high school graduates, people needing extra income, and others who are looking for summer work. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low-key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we have a weekly base that means our reps are always paid for their work and also a commission structure that increases based on career sales rather than quotas.
- Training – new reps get up to speed quickly and more experienced people gain additional skills.
- Flexible schedules – our sales reps are able to work around travel plans, internships, summer school, a second job, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our summer reps are able to transfer to a different office when school starts.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people.
- Conditions apply.
- Must be at least 18 or a high school graduate.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, or just need a flexible schedule this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – customer service, sales, marketing, as a receptionist or a server (or other restaurant work), if you've worked in a call center or done telemarketing (which, by the way, we DON'T do), as an administrative assistant, or as a sales lead, in public relations or advertising (nice experience, by the way!), as a cashier or in any kind of retail position – from working the floor to assistant manager and anything in between – we can train you to do well with us.
Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was remote work, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.