- Full Time
- 2000 Outer Road, Charleston, MO 63834
Ideal Position for a Detailed Individual w/ Great People Skills!
Accounting and Customer Service Associate
Accounting and Customer Service Associate - we need your help to keep us organized and efficient!
General Skills Required:
a. Proficiency in standard computer programs - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
b. Basic knowledge of accounting concepts and standard procedures
c. Exceptional Customer Service and interpersonal skills
Details of Position:
1. In this position, you would be responsible for managing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and thus be tasked with making sure both Payables and Receivables are kept current and organized
2. You would be the the primary person responsible for collecting all past due balances, customer and vendor alike, and keeping the other departments informed of any and all flagged accounts
3. You would be the primary contact for customer accounting questions and inquiries, as well as maintaing/updating customer information in our business system
4. You would be the primary contact for any and all vendors and outside contractors that are hired, as well as any billing occurances thus related
5. You would work in conjuction with the Accounting Manager and General Manager to maintain fiscal and legal reporting compliance
6. You would assist the Accounting Manager and General Manager with Payroll procedures each week
7. You would be the primary person responsible for hospitality in our stores, including but not limited to managing our customer hospitality areas, ensuring that customers are welcomed and offered refreshments when they enter a store, being the primary person to answer incoming phone calls, and other related customer service tasks
This listing of responsibilites is a sample, and is not a complete detail of the responsibilities in this position