Customer Sales / Service -- Apply Now, Start ASAP
Customer Sales / Service -- Start ASAP (part or full time)
Continued growth this summer means we need to fill part time and full time roles in customer sales and service immediately.
This entry level position does not require prior experience – if accepted for a position, full training is provided.
Our customer service focused sales representatives present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we offer a competitive base pay to start and performance based pay increases.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives have never had a "real" job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – we work with our reps to schedule their work around summer school, family commitments, internships, and other obligations.
- Choice of location – we interview most applicants in our main office, but once our reps have started, they are able to choose where they work.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next seven to ten days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship or need a flexible schedule this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelor's Degree, an Associate's Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – customer service, retail, marketing, clerical work, hospitality, as a server, in a call center, as an administrative assistant, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonald's, a cashier at Aldi, or stocking shelves at Target, you can do well here. (Even if you've never worked before!)