Automotive Inspection Mechanic
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Inspection Mechanic. We are a family run, multibillion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our company philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first; if we do this we know that success will follow both our company and employees.
The Automotive Inspection Mechanic performs Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) maintenance on our new vehicles according to industry procedures, and conducts the process in which we certify our cars prior to renting. This is an extremely important position on our team as it is vital to get our new cars on rent to our customers as quickly as possible.
This position will be based out of our brand new Service Center in Middletown, PA.
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday with a 40 hour work week with flexible start and end times available. Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription, vision, 401k and company match and more!
Pay for this role will start at $15.50 per hour with paid time off.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. required
- Automotive technical training OR one year of technical experience preferred but not required
- Must have Pennsylvania State Inspection license
- Pennsylvania State Emissions license is preferred and required within 6 months
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must possess the ability to safely operate automobiles and shop equipment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future