Competitive Pay & Employee Benefits
Credit Relations Manager
The Credit Relations Manager is an important member of our finance team, responsible to help direct and manage daily collection efforts, limited approval of credit for new accounts, create new credit monitoring process, and provide accurate reporting on outstanding receivables. This role will report to the Credit Department leader.
- Establish formal credit approval process
- Own processing of new credit applications to determine credit worthiness
- Identify and champion business process improvement
- Monitoring of outstanding customer balances with collection efforts focused on identifying and resolving accounts that have past due balances.
- Administer customer payment draws by directing the production and issuances of electronic transfers from customer accounts
- Effective and timely communication with internal and external customers to advance Credit and Collection initiatives
- Promote and maintain a work environment that is conducive to high morale
- Exemplify performance excellence in the execution of daily responsibilities
- STRONG skills in Microsoft Suite of Products – Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Resourcefulness and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business;
- 5-10 years of progressive credit experience
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and accreditation standards.
- Ability to address stressful problems that arise with a calm demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively complete project-based tasks by their deadline.
- Thrives in a teamwork-based environment. We win together, we lose together!
- Extremely detail-oriented and self-motivated.