Petro-Canada Lubricants is looking for a Warehosue operator
Petro Canada is responsible for operating and maintaining two warehouses that supply Bulk and Packaged lubricants, 25km and 45km North of Fort McMurray for one of our key customers. warehouse operator duties include: Shipping and Receiving , Offloading Bulk Lubricants , Inventory management ,decanting Grease and lubricant products ,warehouse housekeeping.
Working a 7-days-on and 7-days-off “cross shift” (12 hrs each day), the successful candidate will demonstrate the following...
* The ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* The ability to learn new things, and adapt to change
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
* SAP background would be an asset
* A valid Driver's license is a requirement
We are offering you the chance to be a part of a great team. We provide training, ongoing support and an opportunity to make a difference. Transportation to and from site is included.
To the successful candidate, we offer an above average compensation package