- Full Time
- 100 Cushman Street, FAIRBANKS, AK 99701
Legal Office Assistant Wanted
Legal Office Assistant
Foster & Rogers, LLC is a boutique firm specializing in Family Law and Domestic Relations in Fairbanks, Alaska. We are looking for an experienced responsible, committed, Legal Office Clerk. This position requires a responsible and self-starting applicant who can handle many different tasks.
Assigned duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones professionally.
- Interact with clients.
- Be responsible for filing legal documents and maintaining client files.
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Maintain the office calendaring system.
- Learn, work with and improve administrative processes for more efficient workflow
- Work successfully in a high-pressure, fast-paced office environment
- Maintaining general office cleanliness
Candidates should have:
- Working knowledge of Office, Word, and Excel
- A High School Diploma
- Strong organization and stress management skills; ability to satisfy several competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding and ability to abide by confidentiality rules
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with co-workers, clients, adverse counsel and court officials
- Ability to manage multiple priorities without compromising accuracy or quality
- No criminal record
Salary and benefits DOE.
Direct any questions to Curt at 458-1080. Resumes and cover letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Foster & Rogers, LLC
100 Cushman St. Ste 513
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701