- Full Time
- 12-15.00 Hour
- 7400 Market Road, Fairview, PA 16415
Join a winning team today
Welcome to WeissEarley, We're a full-service landscape design/build, maintenance, and tree service company servicing the greater Erie, PA region. Owners, Charles Weiss and Jason Earley, bring 50 years of combined experience in landscape design and contracting. We offer creative design and our installation and service crews are second to none.
We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and we are committed to taking care of each other our clients, and our community.
WeissEarley is currently seeking Experienced Crew Members, If you like spending your day outdoors and working with your hands this job is a good fit for you. You will plant trees, install low voltage lighting, cut grass, lay pavers, rake leaves, do whatever it takes to complete the job and fulfill our clients expectations. We genuinely appreciate people with such love for the outdoors and the landscapes we live in.
- Crew members will be responsible for set-up / clean-up and taking good care of our trucks and equipment.
- We are currently looking for people with professional landscaping experience.
- To learn and develop the skills necessary for advancement at WeissEarley.
- Communicate well and be detail oriented
- Take instruction from the Foreman without “second guessing” the specifics.
- Work in a safe manner, following all safety and PPE guidelines.
- Never operate unfamiliar equipment without first receiving instruction from a coworker
- Safely operate and handle various landscaping equipment and materials, including, backpack blowers, large containers of mulch/plant material, various sizes of walk-behind power equipment.
- Lift and carry up to 30 - 50 lbs.
- Push, pull, grip and squeeze various tools, products and/or items.
- Walk up to 5 miles a day, sometimes on uneven terrain, often while carrying, pushing, or pulling equipment.
- Bend, kneel and squat several hours per day
- Must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions
- You must have 3 years minimum professional experience
- Must have valid drivers licence and be insurable
- Competitive wage commensurate with experience and Overtime is offered
- $12.00 - $15.00 / Hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement IRA with 3% matched
- Profit sharing
- Company sponsored events, class's and training.