Part Time Car Detailer Jamestown
The Part Time Car Detailer Service Agent in Jamestown, 2124 WASHINGTON STREET JAMESTOWN, NY 14701, cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
Our Part Time positions require a commitment of 20-25 hours/week, depending on the schedule.
The pay for this position is $10.75/hour.
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work at least 11 months out of the year
- Must be willing to accept the pay of $10.75/hour
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule
- Tuesday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am -5:30pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 5:30pm