- Full Time
- 50,000 Year
- 5724 Trowbridge Drive, El Paso, TX 79925
Operations Manager 50k Salary
Company is seeking an Operations Manager to assist with and manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established. Will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws. Operations Manager will report to and assist General Manager. Direct reports: Shipping Supervisor, Transportation Supervisor, Receiving Supervisor, and Warehouse Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
- Training and continuous employee development across all levels, including formal reviews of supervisors.
- Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction
- Receives requests for service, evaluate types of work or assistance needed, establish workforce priorities and dispatch appropriate personnel to acheive propper response
- Account for the scheduled work and maintain knowledge of the status and location of the personnel
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately
- Ensure materials are ready and available for production, when needed
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Assist with personnel and organizational issues
- Training and continuous employee development across all levels, including formal reviews of supervisors on a monthly basis with continual informal feedback
- Re-evaulate and implement processes to continuously improve practices
- Daily management of labor allocations, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and providing discipline as needed
- Train and coach supervisors and associates, and verifying SOP's and safety compliance through standard work checks
- Analyze and determine root cause of all quality complaints and shipping delays
- Other duties as required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of operations/ Operations Management experience
- Must have produce industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and creative flexibility while dealing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to explain and teach policies, procedures, and practices.
- General knowledge of modern warehouse and inventory practices
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of others
- Profecient skills in using computer-based systems, programs, and reports
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with associates, customers, and vendors
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and aptitude to learn new software applications
Please apply in person at 5724 Trowbridge, El Paso, TX 79925. Call 915-778-2669 for any questions (Monday through Friday) 8am to 5pm.