Make First Nations Bank of Canada your First Choice!
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
Reporting to the Information Technology Manager, the Technical Analyst will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining and monitoring existing enterprise infrastructure and applications. They will stay abreast of new technologies and methodologies and apply their knowledge to the FNBC environment. The Technical Analyst will provide technical support to resolve end user incidents and requests regarding all applications, desktops, servers, phones, portable devices, and audio/visual equipment. The incumbent must be able to identify problems, troubleshoot and provide steps to eventual resolution of the issues.
This position will be based at our Head Office in Saskatoon on a Monday through Friday work week.
The Technical Analyst will work closely with senior IT staff to:
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot Server & Network Infrastructure including - Windows server, VMWare, Exchange server, firewall, SIEM and switches
- Work with vendors on evaluating new technology and solutions, and resolving any outstanding incidents and problems with systems already in use
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues
- Manage multiple projects including implementation of new hardware and software as required
- Design and create a wide range of new customer facing materials using InDesign and Photoshop
- Additional responsibilities may include other tasks or projects as required
- Degree or certificate from an approved technical college in a computer-related field such as computer science, information science or management information systems (an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may also be considered)
- Minimum 4 years of experience supporting common desktop hardware and software in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server including install, configuration and maintenance for 2008, 2012 and 2016 server
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Exchange
- Broad working knowledge with various firewalls and switches , Network (WAN/LAN/WLAN etc.), SIEM, and Cyber Security
- Knowledge of SharePoint, content management systems, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Aptitude to recognize and maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly enthusiastic self-starter and strong team player
- Flexible and willing to take on tasks as assigned
Please submit your cover page and resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.