- Full Time
- Edmonton, AB
Entry Level Manager
As an Entry Level Advisor/Manager in Training, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of our company to life. Advisors provide outstanding customer service, perform to reach goals on a personal and professional level, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers – all to create a customer experience that will make the members feel comfortable.
Successful candidates require competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, producing results and inspirational leadership.
We will provide training in the following:
- Building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
- Delivering a strong and genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend our product to their friends and family
- Providing management with feedback and solutions to improve processes
- Supporting team members in serving customers and performing company operations
- Sharing customer experiences with the rest of your team including management
- Cross-training and coaching among teams
- Celebrating individual achievements and team successes. Our company highlights top performers and rewards them for success.
Minimum requirements for consideration:
- Great Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing Personality
- Weekly pay
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
Submit your resume for consideration and please highlight your customer service experience. We are conducting telephone interviews this week and next.