At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Our people are the heart of our success, and we are looking for two people to represent us with pride at events and online! As a Summer Cruiser member for Rogers Radio in Kingston, You will attend events, generate social media content, and be our face to our fans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Activate station events and maintain partnerships with our clients and partners
- Write and record cut-in that will air on our 3 stations
- Keep our listeners happy by being organized with promotional equipment, and contest knowledge
- Generate engaging social media content across all of our platforms
- Be the face of our stations by emceeing events, interacting with our listeners, clients, and partners
What you have:
- Radio or marketing experience where you deal with listeners or customers, or are working towards a degree
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with technologies including Microsoft Office, Apple products like the iPhone, and video editing experience
- A valid G drivers licence, with a clean driving abstract
- On air experience, and an outgoing personality are assets
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.