Service Tech. needed for a busy medium sized homebuilder in Kingston. We have an award winning service department and are looking for an addition to our team. This position requires an individual that has a wide variety skill set in the construction field. You also have strong customer service skills able to communicate with our homeowners, service team and various trades people in a professional manner. You must be able to work independently, carry out tasks, schedule trades and able to track and ensure all service items are complete. This position would be perfect for the Jack or Jill of all trades type person. If you think you have the skills, we would like to meet you.
- experience in a customer service / warranty role in residential or commercial construction
- Construction knowledge - overall understanding of construction process
- Knowledge of Tarion guidelines
- Wide range of hand skills - able to take care of many small items such as drywall patching, painting, and finish carpentry
- WHIMIS, Fall Safety, CPR
- Basic computer skills, word/excel
- Service Work / Small Projects - expedite small projects and service work, providing communication and reporting to client and Field Operations Manager
- PDI List – When homes are completed, walk through each home and prepare a detailed list, assist in expediting completion of all items with photos and report back to service team.
- Warranty & Post-Construction Client Care - be the point person for all warranty items and issues following the construction period, work with clients and trade partners to expedite quick completion of items and report back to all parties with photos and updates
- benefit plan