Tim Hortons - AZ Truck Drivers
AZ Truck Driver
AZ Delivery Driver
Permanent Full-time Position- Kingston
If you are an AZ Driver with excellent customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment – this may be the place for you!
What are we looking for?
- AZ License, CVOR and a Clean Driver’s Abstract to be provided at the time of application
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer focused
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Ability and willingness to work in marked temperature changes
What will your job be?
- Completing Tim Hortons restaurant deliveries while operating Company equipment in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Performing Pre/Post- trip inspections to ensure THI fleet standards are met
- Completing all appropriate regulatory and Company documentation
- Safely operating on-board truck computers
- At restaurant level, verifying accuracy of food order, and assisting with off-loading of product into the restaurant
- Handling inquires and or concerns from owners/customers professionally
- Responsible for yard/cleaning duties as required
- Following food safety procedures
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Company paid benefits package
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Pension Plan with Company Contributions
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Mentoring / Training Program
And above all……Coffee !
Our hardworking team is committed to excellence in our people, products and premises. Apply now for a chance to join our growing team !
The TDL Group Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.