Flexible Schedule , No Experience Needed, Full or Part Time
Sales Reps – Immediate Openings
We have an immediate need for additional entry level sales representatives. Schedules are flexible and both full and part time is available. Interview now to start as soon as possible.
This entry level sales rep position is a good fit for college students, people needing extra income, recent high school graduates and others who are looking for a sales position. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay with a weekly base pay that means our reps are always paid for their work and a commission structure that increases based on career sales rather than quotas.
- Training to help new reps do well quickly and give more experienced people additional skills.
- Flexible schedules that can work around class schedules, internships, family commitments, or a second job.
- Choice of location. While interviews take place at our main office our representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our representatives are able to work remotely.
- Opportunity for advancement. While our sales reps all start in an entry level role, we have a career path that allows people to move into more long-term roles in sales and managements positions.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people.
- Conditions apply.
- Must be at 18 or a high school graduate.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.