- Blountstown, FL
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Position Title: Licensed Clinical Psychologist - Blountstown, FL
Overview: Cotler Healthcare has been an industry leader in Florida for over 22 years, and is successfully owned and operated by a Psychologist, Kerry Cotler, Ph.D.
Qualifications: License to practice Psychology in the state of Florida. Degree in Psychology (Ph.D./Psy.D.) from an accredited educational institution. Two years of post-doctoral supervised clinical experience in multidisciplinary mental health or healthcare setting.
Position Summary: We are currently seeking Florida Licensed Psychologists who want to have a meaningful impact on the quality of life of residents in skilled nursing and rehab, and assisted living communities throughout the state of Florida. Cotler offers you the ability to use your full skills set as a Psychologist, promoting important health and mental health outcomes to our deserving, yet underserved population. We have, both full-time and part-time openings. The position offers a decidedly rewarding work life, distinctly flexible schedule, along with highly competitive earning potential and benefits available for qualified full-time candidates.
- Participates as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare treatment team.
- Provides a variety of treatment services including intake/diagnostic evaluations, individual, group, and family therapy, with some opportunities for neuro cog evaluations.
- Provide clinically sound treatment services based on treatment plans and ongoing client needs.
- Demonstrate clinically sound, ethical, and compliant practices.
- Maintains clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established COTLER policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates understanding of sound ethical practice.