Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
SEASONAL Vehicle Delivery Technician Palm Springs Airport PSP
Enterprise, National and Alamo have an exciting opportunity for a SEASONAL Vehicle Delivery Technician. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
**This position is based at the Palm Springs Airport in 92262**
**This is a SEASONAL position that is TEMPORARY. PART TIME, WORKING NO MORE THAN 25 HOURS/WEEK.**
**THE POSITION STARTS ON January 2nd and ENDS ON April 28th. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, Sunday through Saturday 6am-7pm - apart from religious observances, WEEKENDS ARE MANDATORY**
**Starting pay is $13.00/hour**
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities OR attendance at a Mechanic trade school.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- This is a SEASONAL position that is TEMPORARY, PART TIME, WORKING NO MORE THAN 25 HOURS/WEEK.
- THE POSITION STARTS ON January 2nd and ENDS ON April 28th. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, Sunday through Saturday 6am-7pm - apart from religious observances, WEEKENDS ARE MANDATORY**
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.