Your search resulted in 88 "Entry Level" jobs in Palm Springs, CA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Entry Level
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
he Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
Postal Service operations are wide ranging from clerks handling and sorting mail to sales and marketing teams that work with commercial customers. There are various types of clerks that work throughout the postal system, some clerks handle bookkeeping or light accounting duties while other clerks sort mail and handle address changes. In some postal facilities, a large volume of mail is processed. Therefore, there are specific individuals that are responsible for shipping and receiving mail. Due to the size of postal operations, the postal service employs a sizable sales and marketing team that works with commercial customers and their needs. Postal Service operations are wide ranging.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Mail Processing – Performs a variety of functions to accomplish the processing of mail. Functions may include the sorting and handling of mail and preparing mail for shipment to the next destination.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Palm Springs, CA 92262
Sales Associates Needed – Apply Today
Vector Marketing is interviewing for entry level sales positions to be filled immediately. Great starting base pay. Flexible schedules – work around classes and other commitments. No experience is needed, all training and tools are provided.
We are currently filling seasonal, part time, and full time positions. Basic responsibilities include meeting with customers one on one, explaining our American made CUTCO products, and writing up any orders. Most of our sales representatives start with no experience, just need to be comfortable working with people.
- Excellent training – our company that has been around for over 35 years has been training people to do well before they get started, even if they don’t have any sales experience.
- Great starting base pay – not based on sales or results, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible work – interview now, start after finals. Schedule around classes and other obligations. Talk to the manager about your ideal schedule.
- Resume experience – build up communication and sales skills that look great on any high school graduate’s resume.
- Opportunity for Advancement – opportunities to move into career sales positions, even becoming a manger (starting at the entry level position).
- Enjoys working with people
- At least 18 or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Able to interview within the next 7 to 10 days (students can start after finals)
Who can do well here:
This entry level sales position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for a student looking for work on their holiday break or part time around classes. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – cashier at Aldi, administrative assistant at a local law firm, server at a food restaurant like Buffalo Wild Wings, worked fast food at Wendys or McDonalds, worked retail at Target, was a barista at Starbucks, worked in an Amazon warehouse, or a receptionist at a doctor’s office.
Even if all your past experience is just a temp job, babysitting, landscaping, internship, work from home, office work, or customer service we can train you to do well with us.
If you think you would be a good fit for our company fill out a quick application (usually takes about a minute or two) and someone will follow up with you about your interview request.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Palm Springs, CA 92262
Along with the 2 jobs posted by DesertHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: