Service Tech Pro
THE TIME IS RIGHT!!!
Clive, IA company seeks full time Service Professional to troubleshoot and repair specialty food equipment.
Some travel required, seldom overnight. Training provided on-th-job and at vendor schools.
Good driving record required.
- Deliver, set-in-place and start up new equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in shop and in the field.
- Advise customers on the safe and correct use of the equipment.
- Individual should have good mechanical apptitude/ability.
- Ability to diagnose electrical circuits using a multimeter.
- A Common sense and courteous approach to customer service.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle, tools, uniforms provided.
- Paid Vacation and PTO.
- Individual IRA with 100% company matching amount. (Prinicpal Financial)
- Paid Health & Dental Insurance for individual and family.