The purpose of the Press Operator position is to set up, operate and monitor the press and its associated equipment to print required graphics on plastic film in a timely basis that meets all customer's print specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Press Operator:
- Sets up and controls press ( positioning of cylinders in press, threading of film, adjusting of transfer and printing rolls, regulating of press speed, setting of drying temperature, etc).
- If required blends proper ink mixtures.
- Sets up and adjusts ink air pumps.
- Proper backing and mounting of plates on cylinders
- Knowledge in handling and storage of cylinders.
Requirements for the Press Operator:
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to set up and operate press equipment that includes but is not limited to the press, ink pumps and cylinders
- Must be able to clearly communicate with team members
- Works on press and associated equipment to print plastic film. This production environment is a high noise area with potentially hot conditions
- Must be comfortable with heights and working in confined spaces
**Successful Completion of a Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screen may be required
Apply with us online today at http://www.expresspros.com/edesmoinesia/ or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!!