Responsible for conversion of telephone and walk-in prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responds effectively to telephone inquiries to generate prospective resident visits to the property. Maintains a call-to-show ratio of at least 65%.
Shows and demonstrates apartments, utilizing sales skills to demonstrate made-ready product and availability to close prospects. Maintains a deposit-to-show ratio of at least 50%.
Follows up with prospective residents.
Monitors telephone and walk-in traffic at property via welcome cards and traffic logs.
Walks model tour route and opens models daily to ensure quality presentation.
Obtains lease information and completes lease applications. Conducts required credit and reference checks. Sets up and maintains lease files.
2. Lease Administration
Performs move-in inspections with new residents.
Reviews welcome packet with new residents in a timely manner.
Maintains legal records/files.
Enters daily activity on daily and vacancy reports.
3. Assists with Resident Relations
Prepares and processes resident service requests.
Keeps records of all resident service requests to be communicated to manager.
4. Accounting Policies and Procedures
Collects, records and deposits rental payments, application fees, security deposits, etc.
Maintains account records and journals and makes bank deposits.
· Ability to perform bookkeeping functions.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervisions, with ability to become a team leader.
· Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines.
· Physical Requirements: Must be able to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including four flights of stairs, to complete physical inspections, deliver resident communications, and show apartments. Be able to effectively communicate with residents, staff, supervisors, vendors, etc.
· Dress Code: Company logo shirt and khaki pants or skirt. No jeans, t-shirts, lycra, tennis shoes, hiking boots, jogging suits, flip-flops, halter tops or tattered looking clothing are permitted at any time. Good judgment is expected.
· Pre-Employment Test Scores: Successfully complete pre-employment personality and basic skills exam. Pass background check, credit check, and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer