- Full Time, Part Time
- 6420 Coachlight Drive Suite 100, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Group Fitness/Personal Trainer
Group Fitness/Personal Trainer
West Des Moines Fit Body Boot Camp is the first Fit Body Boot Camp in Iowa! This is our first location and we WILL be growing to other parts of the central Iowa area.
This job is part-time and will move to a full-time position as the company grows.
We are looking for a high energy, motivated, certified trainer and/or wellness coach. We want to impact thousands of people who want to change their lives by becoming healthy and fit! Our Coaches/Personal Trainers/Wellness Coaches are dedicated to helping our customers meet their goals, hold them accountable, provide high energy group fitness classes, drive new clients to Fit Body and grow the business.
This is NOT a cross-fit gym nor is it a 10-12 week boot camp. Fit Body Boot Camp is a monthly membership based gym providing personal training in a group class setting.
We are looking for a energetic, hard-working, highly motivated coach/trainer. We want the best of the best trainers, so if you feel you meet these requirements, apply today for an interview at our West Des Moines location.
Not only will you be training/coaching, but we ask all our coaches/trainers to communicate with our clients often. Make clients feel like they are paying for 1 on 1 personal training. Communication is key. Our coaches perform fitness/nutrition evaluations for all clients. They are also expected to program the workout sessions, set up nutritional meetings with clients, follow up with clients' progress, challenge clients to continue to meet their goals, continue to educate clients on proper fitness and nutrition. Most importantly have FUN and love what you do!
Title: Personal Training/Coach/Group Fitness Instructor/Wellness Coach
Direct Report: Facility Leader
Position Overview: The Personal Trainer/Coach works directly with our Clients in a group setting to provide 30 minutes of high intensity circuit training. Our program is designed to be the best 30 minutes of our clients’ day - every day. In addition, Coaches provide encouragement, resources and coaching to a variety of fitness levels. They must live by our Company Core Values. We believe in teaching the 3 tiers of health: Relational Health. Physical Health. Mental Health.
- To change lives in 30 minutes. We will make a huge impact on each Client when we work with them for 30 minutes every day.
- Provide a high level of energy at each session with passion and enthusiasm
- Meet company standards in relation to On-The-Mic and Off-The-Mic expectations
- Reach out to MIA clients - once per week (Less than one hour per week)
- Complete Continuing Education assignments on time
- Attend Weekly Team Meetings
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises during the group session
- Monitor clients doing exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give progressions or modifications during sessions for different levels of fitness. Alternate exercises should be used when a modification isn’t challenging.
- Monitor clients progress and challenge them during sessions
- Work with other Coaches to program a variety of exercises that keep clients challenged
- Coach clients through weight loss challenges and hold them accountable to their goals
- Develop relationships with all clients, knowing their names and their “why” for living a healthy lifestyle
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Facility Leader or Owner
- Continually develop training knowledge through education
- Understand and adhere to company core values, leading by example at all times
- Reply to emails, Facebook messages, and texts within 12 business hours.
- NASM Personal Trainer Certification (or any other National Accreditation)
- 1-2 Years experience working with Clients in either one-on-one or group training environment
- Sales experience to close new clients
- Desire and passion to help others change their lives through health and fitness
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
Key Performance Indicators or KPI’s:
- 95% Retention Rate (Minimum)
- Daily Delivery of On-The-Mic and Off-The-Mic Standards
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
All clients are asked to use hand sanitizer before and after workout session. All clients required to wear a mask until in their workout area. Coaches sanitize all equipment after each use.