Share with friends:
Strategic Account Representative– Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and growth-focused professional skilled in consultative telesales?
- Can you commit to junior-level outbound sales position guiding large organizations through the selection of fiber-based solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
- With a strong focus on consultative sales, you outline fiber-based services for clients that have 500 or more employees over the phone. Quality service, enticing product information and exceeding client expectations are the goals for every account you engage with. You have an uncanny strength for developing excellent client relationships through interpersonal phone communications. You excel at learning each company’s specific technical needs and recommending cost-effective solutions
- You have a passion for selling, transferring, providing information and offering assistance on all aspects of fiber services to potential and current clients. You proactively identify roadblocks and overcome resistance to increase business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an office position capturing and managing accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Position benefits:
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of weekly and monthly sales activity goals using sound telephone based selling techniques.
- Consult with prospective clients within the client base using standard telephone and email strategies while maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction, professionalism and courtesy.
- Drive the sales cycle by employing telephone and email strategies using the marketing generated lead list.
- Qualify leads through the submission of return on investment (ROI), site surveys and accompanying analyses to determine serviceability.
- Capture prospective clients with efficient sales techniques while identifying and seizing up-sell opportunities and selling incremental products and services to existing clients.
- Demonstrate proficiency in explaining all products and services and conducting side by side comparison with competitor products to existing and prospective clients.
- Improve sales by promoting and communicating current marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Encourage long term client retention through collaboration with other departments to resolve client issues.
- Complete additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Six or more months working with clients
- Strong ability to persuasively present products and services to meet client needs, address and overcome objections and close sales
- Track record of providing the highest quality of service to the client
- Competitive and driven to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated while working within policy and acceptable standards
- Adept at organizing work and time to ensure delivery of results while displaying a strong work ethic
- Maintain high-performance levels in very difficult, changing, uncertain or other stressful situations
- Proficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment and listening to individuals on the phone while navigating multiple screens and entering information
- Commitment to maintaining client and business confidentiality
- Adaptive with the ability to provide a unique positive client experience for each account by adjusting personality and sales approach to match each client’s style
- Excel at staying calm and positive and interacting with clients until their issue has been resolved or escalated
- Tendency to remain calm during tense or stressful situations
- Expert in identifying problems and root causes within calls and effectively analyzing information to generate alternatives when data is limited, or the solution produces a new challenge
- Consistently pursue self-development, seek feedback and be receptive to coaching
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experience
- Available to work assigned shift within guidelines during hours of operation 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- One or more years working with clients
- Six or more months working in a call center
- Six or more months using a computerized system as a central part of the job
- Six or more months in commission-based sales
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some college classes or a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred