Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Driver DFW Metroplex
Enterprise Holdings in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Driver based at our off-site Fleet Center near the DFW Airport in Irving!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $26 billion.
Our Drivers work part time, averaging 25 hours per week. We are looking for candidates that are able to work 3-4 days per week (occasional Saturdays) 7:30am-5:00pm. The Driver is responsible for transporting fleet cars and vans to and from various locations within the DFW metroplex.
Location: 3737 S 26th Ave. A, Dallas, TX 75203
Schedules: Must be able to work 3 - 4 Days (Monday - Friday) from 7:30am - 5:00pm (Occasional Saturdays)
Pay: $9.25/hr starting wage, with tenure based increases
Benefits: a regular weekly schedule, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow other drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 6 months consecutive work experience or enrolled full time in school within the last 12 months
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on your driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employmentment - based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be able to initially report to the Fleet Center at the DFW Airport - 3737 S. 26th Ave. A, Dallas, TX 75203
- Apart from religious observation must be available to work 3-4 days during the week and occasional Saturdays from 7:30am-5:00pm.
- Are you willing to accept $9.25/hour during the first year.