Share with friends:
National Managed Services Specialist – Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a client-centric professional proficient in growing market shares and driving product introduction rates for managed services?
- Can you commit to a technical sales position evaluating client networks and recommending uniquely beneficial solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a National Managed Services Specialist, you focus on exceeding client expectations by highlighting how our products can simplify their complex business needs. Using consultative sales techniques, you anticipate technical questions and concerns and provide beneficial answers. You are passionate about educating clients with face-to-face meetings and creating enticing proposals that motivate them to share in your enthusiasm for our products. You have a developed ability for identifying and highlighting areas of improvement for clients and putting together cost-effective combinations of our Managed Network Services, Hosted Voice and SD-Wan solutions.
You combine your technical expertise with an understanding of each client’s current and future needs to outline solutions for their immediate issues readying them for upsell and renewal opportunities. You possess a keen ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to successfully meet your sales goals. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling regularly selling direct and partnering with local sales teams to define and execute team-based selling strategies. You report directly to the Enterprise Sales Engineer National Accounts Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an Additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Managed Services sales team by meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice solutions and SD-WAN technology-based solutions.
- Enhance and simplify the client experience by actively and consistently supporting all applicable operational, marketing and sales efforts.
- Drive sales of the Hosted Voice, MS and SDWAN product sets by serving as an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand ambassador.
- Enhance the available products by engaging with the Product department in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Ensure a successful sales cycle by leveraging in-depth experience to identify target markets and self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise visits and industry events.
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing a sales plan that positions the Managed Services Specialist as an expert for our products.
- Entice clients with a commanding presentation style and facilitate face-to-face meetings with C-level executives and business owners to highlight product features, conduct demonstrations and develop contract negotiations.
- Develop and execute team selling strategies through collaboration with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Encourage long-term client retention by working with the Account Management team to ensure a timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management.
- Maintain the sales database to accurately report on sales activity and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of experience in premise-based sales of Data, Hosted Voice and Managed Service solutions
- Five or more years of telecommunication business-to-business (B2B) experience
- Proven history as a top sales performer and closer exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to prospect independently and in a team format
- Expert in Managed Network Service Solutions such as Hosted Voice, Managed Router and Managed Security
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives such as Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and business owners with the ability to develop client-centric solutions and deliver proposals
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and providing recommendations
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship management (CRM) and billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and the availability to travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Three or more years of selling service-based solutions in a B2B environment
- Experience with LAN and WAN technologies, Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice solutions, SD-WAN technology and cloud-based solutions
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Ability to establish trusted consultative relationships with clients
- Desire to maintain knowledge of the industry and emerging technology trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Industry recognized certifications such as Cisco, Broadsoft, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (required)