Share with friends:
Major Account Executive in Healthcare – Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert familiar with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding hospitals, clinics, and healthcare providers through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with a high earning potential and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
Quality service and client satisfaction are at the center of your daily focus. As a Major Account Executive in Healthcare, you excel at showcasing innovative business solutions that simplify technology and communications needs for healthcare organizations. You have a passion for proactively acquiring and managing new enterprise healthcare accounts while managing a portfolio. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of the client’s needs, you outline uniquely beneficial and cost-effective combinations of our products. You thrive with regular travel to capture accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships within named accounts to develop client-centric product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and benefits aligning with their needs.
- Maximize sales through the conceptualization and implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target contacts for product portfolios.
- Self-generate leads by building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers while maintaining an accurate client database.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives including Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management team, Sales Engineering and Marketing personnel.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with a proven record meeting a $5,000 monthly goal at the C-Suite
- Experience working in or with the healthcare industry
- Proficient in LAN, WAN, high-capacity networks, fiber networks
- Strong network building, negotiation and closing skills
- Confidence when presenting technical information to C-suite executives
- History of conducting consultative analysis and quickly providing recommendations
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and the availability to travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice and video solutions
- Analytical and deadline-driven with the ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales including prospecting calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Analytical and coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with the Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)