Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Full Time Driver DFW Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career withEnterprise Holdings at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. These teams are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Enterprise Holdings at the DFW airport is seeking to hire Full Time Lot Porter/ Drivers. The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Additionally our Drivers perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including the cleaning the exterior of the vehicles by driving through an automated car wash. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position will involve moderate physical activity while working outside in all types of weather including extreme temperatures and outdoor elements.
- Location: 3720 S. 26th Avenue DFW Airport, TX 75261
- Monday & Friday 5:00am-1:30pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00am-3:30pm ($10/HR)
- Thursday-Monday 7:00am-3:30pm ($11/HR)
- Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm ($11/HR)
- Thursday-Monday 3:00pm-11:30pm ($12/HR)
- Benefits: full benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, a regular weekly schedule, 401K match, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Drive vehicles to various facilities within DFW Airport area
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow other drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles on airport property
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on your driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years (DWI/DUI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to work one of the posted schedules
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay range of $10-$12/hour for this position
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth or surrounding area