Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Driver Marysville
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Part-time Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of cars, vans, and trucks to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must have reliable transportaion
- Must be able to work outside in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Must have 3 months of continuous and verifiable work experience
- Must be willing to accept an hourly wage of $9 per hour. This is not negotiable.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Hours will vary from 20-25 per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Shift 1 M, T, Fr 8:00 am- 6:00 pm