Share with friends:
Substitute Teacher - YRTC Geneva
- Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of other Nebraskans? If so, the Department of Health and Human Services is looking for you! The Youth Rehabilitation Treatment Center, is an ACA Accredited Treatment facility in Geneva serving female youth offenders. The Geneva North High School is looking for a substitute teacher. Apply today and join this great team!
- Examples of Work
- This position will be at our Geneva - YRTC location. Days and hours will depend on the availability and facility need. Our Mission is to provide a place where young women can learn, develop a sense of self, and return to their homes as good, law-abiding citizens. Candidates must believe in the potential of each individual and inspire learning to create responsible, dedicated, and successful individuals.
- Qualifications / Requirements
- REQUIREMENTS: Any teaching endorsement, with a 7-12 certification preferred. Will consider candidates eligible for valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate, a Local Substitute Permit, or a State Substitute Permit.
PREFERRED: Demonstrated experience working with youth in adolescent treatment setting a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to regularly demonstrate patience, persistence, caring, empathy, and a desire to do what is best for these students.
- Temporary employees must meet certain eligibility rules to take advantage of health benefits.