- Full Time
- 950 Lexington Highway, Chapin, SC 29036
Early Childhood Career with Benefits
Chapin Baptist Child Development Center is seeking enthusiastic and experienced teachers for our early childhood program.
The ideal candidates are creative, professional, and have experience working with preschool age children in a licensed childcare program.
• High School diploma or equivalent; ECD 101 preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• CPR / First Aid Certifications preferred.
• Must be able to manage the classroom and demands of the children.
• Neat, clean, professional appearance.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to see, hear, and communicate verbally and in writing with staff, parents, and children.
- Competitive compensation
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid training
- Holiday pay
- 403b Retirement package