- Full Time
- 67 Pine Wood Rd, Hudson, NY 12534
Join our growing hemp company!
Hudson Hemp | Administrative Assistant
Reports to VP of Finance
Hudson Hemp works to revive the intersection of agriculture and culture. We seek to ensure the equitable, sustainable future of hemp by utilizing closed loop models. Through our regenerative farming techniques, we replenish our ecosystem, and promote hemp as a key solution to many global challenges.
Hudson Hemp is looking for a proactive individual to assist in daily office tasks in a developing business environment. Candidates should be professional, prepared, and eager to meet each day’s challenges. Administrative Assistants must have computer knowledge and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable record keeping.
- Submission of employee hours for weekly payroll.
- Filing, scanning, meeting preparation, note taking, and reordering office supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet, sign-in, and assist visitors.
- Keep office and common areas clean, organized, and free of clutter.
- Maintain the office calendar.
- Complete all reporting requirements regarding tasks performed.
- Complete any other tasks as directed by supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s Degree in related field preferred
- 2-3 years’ bookkeeping experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Have a collaborative spirit, maintain a strong team-oriented work environment and contribute to productivity goals
- Ability to Work Unsupervised & Prioritize
- Read and take direction in English.
- Be at least 21-years old
- Ability to Work Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (hours can be slightly flexible)