G-Tel, known for exceptional customer service is growing!
Account and Sales Representative
GTel, a family owned telecommunications company, located in Germantown, NY provides customers with personalized quality-service. Offering customers Fiber Optic service, Local and Long-Distance Telephone, High-speed Internet, DSL and IPTV Digital Video, GTel is currently seeking a sales-oriented Account Representative.
· Promote and sell services to new customers and upsell any and all services to existing customers upon customer contact.
· Work with fellow customer service representatives in support of sales to reach department goals
· Provide high-quality customer service by assisting customers with new service requests, service plan changes, disconnects, service questions and concerns, in compliance with GTel Standard Operating Procedures and within established error rate guidelines.
· Must be able to document all customer contact in real-time within existing customer care systems
· Will complete billing analysis of customer accounts and reconciliation, including Federal and State taxes and surcharge explanations and the ability to complete closeout processes and procedures.
· Will process appropriate paperwork for residential and business customers in existing serving territory, including but not limited to credit worthiness.
· All CSRs will have the knowledge of recurring and non-recurring items that a customer may purchase, along with the functionality of the service and cost to the customer.
· Compile and send correspondence to customers including letters, promotional material, and to mail required equipment along with all pertinent instructions.
· All correspondence with customers (voice or electronic) will be documented in the customers account.
· Must be able to maintain cash drawer for the purpose of accepting payments as described by internal Standard Operating Procedures.
· Post amounts to customer accounts and issues receipts, if requested.
· Maintain effective communications with all other departments.
- HS Degree/GED with 2+ years of sales experience required in a office setting highly preferred; or Associates Degree with 1+ year of account representive/sales or office experience
- Warm and supportive personality with desire to help others
- Ability to communicate the value of our services and products with a willingness to call potential customers
- Excellent communication skills/grammar (verbal and written)
- Knowledgeable in selling services, marketing principles and consultative selling practices preferred.
- Skilled in communicating with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Skilled in identifying and resolving perspective customer problems, in persuasive techniques, negotiating, and closing deals
- Must be able to accurately identify market trends, and make sound decisions
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, create a team environment and maintain employee morale.
- Ability to understand technological terminology
- Driven to succeed within a team and/or independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Must pass a background check and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have the knowledge of general office procedures, basic cashiering
Gtel is an Equal Opportunity, Diversity/Inclusion Employer. Minorities encouraged to apply. Send your resume today via this website!
Full-time opportunity. Exceptional benefits , pleasant working environment and competitive wages offered.
To help keep our customers and employees as safe as possible, we’ve closed the office to customers and encourage social distancing and provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to all employees.