Your search resulted in 74 "Automotive/Mechanic" jobs in Clarksville, TN. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Automotive/Mechanic
Our company that has been around for over 35 years is looking to expand. Vector Marketing is interviewing for entry-level customer service focused sales positions (no experience required). Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions about our Cutco products, and writing up orders. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around classes or a second job. Part time positions available, possibility to work full time.
- Choiceof location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in a warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves at a super market, we can train you to do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
- Full Time, Part Time
- Clarksville, TN 37040
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – AUTOMOTIVE
Up to $5,000 bonus for the right tech!
We will Certify!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Come be a part of the #1 Hyundai dealer in Middle Tennessee, providing top-notch customer satisfaction. Our reputation is a direct result of our dedicated employees who exemplify commitment, pride and motivation. We are a quick 25-minute drive from down-town Nashville.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Hyundai of Cool Springs is hiring now for automotive Service Technicians. Due to increasing customer demand, we need to add to our team of experienced Service Technicians immediately. Service Tech experience is required.
- Strong, Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Basic Life insurance
- Accidental and critical illness insurance
- Long-term/Short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid training
- Employee discounts
- Pleasant, air-conditioned working environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership specifications
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Technician:
- At least 3 Years' Experience Required
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must have own tools
- Must be a fast learner
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must be a team player and be computer literate
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Resume must be uploaded
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license - CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Full Time
- Franklin, TN
Along with the 2 jobs posted by ClarksvilleHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: