- Full Time
- 4849 US Rt 322, Franklin, PA 16323
Turning Point Treatment Center
Counselor - Full Time D/A Treatment
Turning Point Treatment Center, located in Franklin, PA, an addictions treatment center, is looking for a Full Time Addictions Counselor, Previous experience in addictions or behavioral health care preferred. Previous knowledge in the disease of chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, opiate addiction, recovery, and 12 step recovery programs preferred. Counselors are responsible for providing intensive, counseling services to a caseload of clients with a primary diagnosis of alcohol and/or drug addiction.
Turning Point offers a comprehensive benefit plan to Full time staff and a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. EOE.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees implementation of treatment plans
- Has regular contact with referral sources. Identifies family issues needing addressed before discharge.
- Plans treatment services as required.
- Provides Group and Individual Therapy to clients.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelors Degree Required, and Certified Addictions Counselor Certified or eligible is preferred.
Benefits available after short waiting period.
Medical / Dental / Vision / LTD / STD / 401K
Paid Vacation and Sick time Available after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
- counseling: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly