Join our successful countertop installation team!
Currently we are eager to expand our very successful Installation Team with an Installation Assistant looking to work up to Lead Installer.
Pay: Based on experience
Will train on the job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Able to push, pull, handle and lift heavy materials repeatedly over an 8 hour day. (At times in excess of 100 lbs. or greater)
- Able to maneuver construction sites on foot.
TASKS AND DUTIES OF JOB:
- Must be able to conduct self professionally and maintain professional appearance.
- Open to learning new skills and being cross-trained in different areas of the company.
- Ability to deliver high quality results and attention to detail.
- Communicate with Office and Customers on consistent basis.
- Work overtime as needed to meet installation schedules.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.