- Full Time
- $20.06 to $22.00 Hour
- 3120 Freeboard Drive, West Sacramento, CA 95691
If you've got an eye for details and want to help rural communities thrive, check out this opening for a Grants and Contracts Program Specialist. As RCAC's Program Specialist you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Attend coordination meetings, participate on contract teams, report on contract activites
- Track contract data, prepare reports, provide data to GCA lead
- Assist in routine maintenance of data stored in Unanet, RCAC's project management system
- Serve as a liason between contract leads and GCA on program data and information needed for reporting and invoicing purposes
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.