Join the LP Building Products Team in Red Bluff
Maintenance Mechanic III
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
We are seeking a highly experienced Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright) to perform equipment troubleshooting, complex-mechanical equipment repairs, and predictive and preventative maintenance working under minimal supervision with a demonstrated expertise in cutting, welding and fabrication. Personal maintenance equipment and tools are required. A strong personal safe attitude is a must! Supervisory experience is a plus. This is typically a 40+ hour work week Monday – Friday with swing shift as a strong possibility. Wage is DOE. Louisiana Pacific is an engineered wood product company requiring 5+ years of industrial millwright experience.
To address complex repairs and preventative maintenance as a senior level mechanic, working under minimal supervision.
- Perform complex preventative and predictive maintenance functions.
- Perform complex equipment repairs.
- Perform general fabrication and machinist work.
- Troubleshoot problems as necessary.
- Take elective cross training.
- May have lead responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance functions.
- Expert knowledge of maintenance equipment and tools.
- Strong time management, organization and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and written repair manuals.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years’ of technical training in general maintenance.
- 5 – 7 years’ general maintenance experience required.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this positio
- Plant environment.
Conceptual Thinking/Decision Making
Passion for Results
Propensity to Lead
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE RECEIVED VIA OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.LPCORP.COM/CAREERS