Commission Sales Rental Agent Midway Airport
National Car Rental and Alamo Rent a Car are looking forexperiencedsales professionals for Midway Airport. Our Rental Sales Agent earns anhourly rate of $15.00 + commission. If you have experience with incentive or commission based sales, this is a great opportunity for you!!
The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction at time of rental using the company approved sales and service techniques. This person will also facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental experience. Lastly, they perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National/Alamo, exciting opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and the stability of an industry leader.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
This is a part time evening position working approximately 25 hours/week with the opportunity to earn full time.
We are located in the consolidated Rental Car Facility at 5150 W 55th St.
Key words: Looking for candidates with experience in commissioned based sales, incentive based sales, account executive, account manager, commission sales, incentive sales, sales executive, account executive, sales representative, business development, B2B sales, sales coordinator, sales manager, wireless communication sales, consumer electronics sales, who are looking for commission or incentive sales opportunities with a stable industry leader.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Must be able to work 3-4 nights a week until 1AM, including weekends and holidays