Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Spring Management Trainee Intern
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This posting is specifically for the Greater Chattanooga/Northern GA Area. Potential locations could be: Downtown Chattanooga, Hixson, Lee Highway, Shallowford Rd, Cleveland, and/or Dalton and Ft. Olgethorpe, GA
This is a part time internship, working ~ 20-25 hr/week during the Spring 2020 semester. These hours are flexible with your school schedule.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a Senior enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program and set to graduate May 2020.
- Prefer work experience (can be non-concurrent) in sales, customer service or management. Will consider leadership experience in organizations/clubs or volunteer work/community service level OR experience as a student or professional athlete in lieu of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work part time, working ~ 20-25 hr/week during the Spring 2019 semester.
- Must be looking to work in the Greater Chattanooga/ North GA Area.