Your search resulted in 54 "Technical" jobs in Columbus, GA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Technical
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Business sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to a steady salary. You'll have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door within a specified territory visiting local businesses while working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply will give you the satisfaction of providing world class services to businesses needing quality products. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard you could be a Spectrum Business Account Executive.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a prospecting, cold-calling sales role
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Success in a previous Sales position
- A passion to succeed
- Great People Skills
- Experience working with the public
SPECTRUM WILL PROVIDE:
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
- New leads every month
- A tablet and a cell phone
- We take pride in offering professional training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 500 Company.
- Guaranteed annual Base Salary
- Unlimited commissions and UNLIMITED earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Free and discounted Spectrum Cable services
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
**Shift: Monday - Friday 12pm-9pm & Tuesday - Saturday 12pm-9pm
If you’re like a lot of people, you’re excited to get your career moving. But where do you begin?
Most of our Field Techs start their careers at Spectrum fresh, enthusiastic to learn and earn. By the time they complete our established training program, they are capable men and women, well-educated on our systems and equipment, applying the range of tools and techniques they learned. With a focus on growing your skills you can quickly become a valued technician like the ones our customers trust to deliver high-quality Spectrum services.
Get Next-Level Know-How
Getting started means getting up to date with all that Spectrum has to offer. We’ll teach you to install and service Spectrum products in our customers' homes. You’ll get at least four weeks of fully paid, comprehensive, hands-on training. We’re talking power tools, cable and telecom equipment, meters and apps, computers and software, pole and ladder skills and safety, and more. We provide the gear, and the knowledge you gain will make you a valuable in-home pro. There’s also support after you’ve completed training in case you need a quick refresher or higher-level backup.
Climb the Ladder at Spectrum
Are you ready to see how far you can go? There are always opportunities to grow and succeed at Spectrum, and we’re proud when our people achieve more. It shows in the fact that so many of our Field Operations supervisors, managers, and directors started as Field Techs themselves. They know exactly what it takes to thrive and how to best support their team, whether that means onsite backup or being available to talk through issues. They started where you are now and can help you build a strong foundation for a career that progresses as you do.
This is a physical job, so you should have the strength and flexibility to:
• Move over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment
• Operate weight-bearing equipment, such as gaffs, safety harnesses, extension ladders
(that can weigh up to 90 pounds and extend 32 feet), and carry fully loaded tool belts.
Additional minimum requirement skills and abilities include:
• Using handheld devices and operate computer or test equipment (for example, signal level
meters, ohm meters, handheld applications etc.), including a personal computer and
• Familiarity with computer operating systems and a variety of consumer communications
devices (e.g., smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices)
• A valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record within company-required standards.
Travel to and from assigned territories and company facilities, including during bad
weather, is essential.
In The Field
Every day brings something different, so Field Techs should be comfortable working in a lot of different settings, like:
• High, outdoor places (for example, telephone poles and roofs) in all weather conditions,
possibly for extended periods of time
• In residences, potentially in poorly ventilated areas such as attics, basements and/or
crawlspaces where there may be dust, dirt, noise, insects, rodents, pets, and cleaning
• The ability to work overtime, weekends, second shift or participate in an on-call rotation
- Full Time
- LaGrange, GA
- Full-time sales role good for students, grads, and people who appreciate flexibility, with potential for advancement and no ceiling on commission bonuses.
- A role that is ideal for flexible, goal-oriented communicators who thrive on meeting new people and being on the move.
- Benefits include paid comprehensive training and time off, excellent health packages, free Spectrum services, Education Assistance, unlimited mileage reimbursement and more.
You Have Unlimited Potential
As a Spectrum Outside Sales Representative, you’re guaranteed a steady paycheck from the moment you start training. But that’s just the beginning: The potential for earning is unlimited. Commission bonuses grow with every new deal. And with our unlimited mileage reimbursement, we’re looking out for you at every turn.
It's An Especially Good Time To Join Spectrum
We’re sharing our success with the people who help us achieve it. And right now we’re offering additional $2,500 training bonuses for new Outside Sales Representatives.
We’ll Have Your Back
At Spectrum, training and teambuilding are priorities. We want you to succeed, so we offer support like:
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles to talk tactics and celebrate wins
- Regular training refreshers
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
Keep Moving Forward
Do you think fast on your feet? If you’re motivated, you can go far with Spectrum. We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication; you can see it in the fact that nearly all of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves. What they learned on the job made them talented leaders and Sales standouts. It also means they understand exactly what you’ll need to succeed in this role, so they can guide you until you’re ready to take the lead yourself.
Your Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office
Learn about your community while delivering advanced TV, high-speed Internet and Voice technologies, matching your neighbors with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyles. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being out of the office and on the move. It’s the freedom of self-employment without the risks of running your own business.
How About Those Benefits?
There are so many outstanding benefits to working with Spectrum, like retirement savings, paid time off, child care reimbursement, travel reimbursement, and more.
Here’s What You Need to Get Started
The minimum requirements for Outside Sales Representatives are:
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Full Time
- LaGrange, GA
Spectrum is America’s fastest-growing TV, internet and voice provider. Our organization is one filled with a diverse group of hardworking people. They’re committed to helping us grow, and we’re committed to growing with them because making sure everyone reaches their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and generous commission structure provides the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers - it’s a win-win.
- Our Spectrum Retail Sales Associates are full-time and part-time, entry and mid-level retail sales roles, focusing on wireless, TV and internet products in the communications and entertainment technology space. Advancement potential and generous commission opportunities are available.
- Retail Sales Associate: An organized, digitally savvy communicator with a competitive spirit eager to learn and grow. A results-driven achiever comfortable in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.
- Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free and discounted Spectrum services (for full-time employees) and more.
It’s all about learning and growing
Whether this is a new road for you or you are an experienced sales professional, the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Associates into quick-thinking professionals. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of products – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our mangers started as Retail Sales Associate themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear
On top of opportunities to earn and advance your career, Spectrum offers industry-leading benefits and other programs to support you and your family at all stages of life.
What are our expectations?
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales (where applicable)
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
What’s required to get started?
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone and by written communications
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid driver’s license
- Full Time
- Newnan, GA
Along with the 4 jobs posted by ChattahoocheeHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: